Working with terra slate paper

I used to, but it ends up taking up too much space. I may start bringing it with me again though.
I've owned some sort of guitar from the age if 16 to my now 36...still can't really play any of the three I own..they sure are pretty though

ooh what do ya got? I don't have anything decent anymore, just some junk I got at a pawn shop.

Benton series 10 bass guitar
Fender squire 6 string acoustic
Glenn Burton 6 string telecaster electric

20180205_083057.jpgI think I'll stop for now...gotta work today and need a little sleep first. But some comart paint and a couple bottles of wine and it's getting there

The com art is a lot better paint to erase,but even better is the Createx Illastration or E-Tac
Yeah, the comart is working a lot better for me. I plan to get some illustration paints sometime. Just have all this wicked I bought and would probably work better once I get a better paint, trans, and reducer dialed in...but this comart 50 50 with 4012 is doing the trick for what I'm going for.

20180207_225538.jpg didn't spray any paint at all yesterday, but did get some different tools in the mail and worked on more texturing on the face...it won't look like a macd piece when I'm done, but I'm pleased with how it's going. Especially since I ruined the only portrait I tried to airbrush before. Gonna go sling some paint in just a bit...gotta get this thing done by the 14th...

Back