Would like a second ab gun, but what kind ?

I have a couple of Olympos airbrushes for sale. Both are new, and very nice, especially if you are looking for a detail brush.

I have a couple of Olympos airbrushes for sale. Both are new, and very nice, especially if you are looking for a detail brush.

Ohh could be interesting, please PM me info on the brushes and your price :)

i have a badger krom and i love it i am down on 10 psi and it spray lovely but as many say it depend of you self in the end and for me is it oposit i need also a second airgun but to spray biger areas with what shall i look for i like to stay with badger i think its better to have the same mark when i am used to it

Well that sounds reasonable, however i feel that if i get it thinner there is a risk of "flowers" runs a dot with legs :) But i guess thats practice and control missing for me, ill get at it again :)

@denstore you are correct at your guess ;)

You have it right , spidering is all control.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i have a badger krom and i love it i am down on 10 psi and it spray lovely but as many say it depend of you self in the end and for me is it oposit i need also a second airgun but to spray biger areas with what shall i look for i like to stay with badger i think its better to have the same mark when i am used to it

If you like the Krome! The patriot is a good compliment, it is a .5 nozzle, I have 2 and they work very well .

If you like the Krome! The patriot is a good compliment, it is a .5 nozzle, I have 2 and they work very well .

I love my Patriot. It's my go to workhorse. I may even get the ultra fine conversion at some point. I wish all my guns had the ability to remove the needle without removing the handle.

thanks guys i was looking on internet and it looks perfect combind my krom and a new patriot then i can do and learn every thing i need :triumphant:

I love my Patriot. It's my go to workhorse. I may even get the ultra fine conversion at some point. I wish all my guns had the ability to remove the needle without removing the handle.

I have 2 of the .3 set ups, never liked the way it sprayed with the smaller needle. Probably just the user. Seemed to tip dry like a bi$&h. And clogging was an issue. Swapped back to stock. I had the same feeling with the .3 in the velocity/Krome.

I have 2 of the .3 set ups, never liked the way it sprayed with the smaller needle. Probably just the user. Seemed to tip dry like a bi$&h. And clogging was an issue. Swapped back to stock. I had the same feeling with the .3 in the velocity/Krome.

I agree. I hate the .3 setup in the Krome. I never use it anymore.

I agree. I hate the .3 setup in the Krome. I never use it anymore.

Never expected the tip to have a blunt end. The SF conversion for the patriot is sharp, has a picker cap that comes with it, and should work fine. With more patience and experimenting I am sure I could get it to work fine. I at one time wanted 2 of each size tip, .2,.3,.5. Have since decided I don't need that. .18, 2-.2,.3,4-.5. Good enough.

Never expected the tip to have a blunt end. The SF conversion for the patriot is sharp, has a picker cap that comes with it, and should work fine. With more patience and experimenting I am sure I could get it to work fine. I at one time wanted 2 of each size tip, .2,.3,.5. Have since decided I don't need that. .18, 2-.2,.3,4-.5. Good enough.

Yeah, I thought the blunt end was really stupid too. My Infinity .4 is sharp and I can get damn fine lines out of it.
I don't need the .3 on the Krome either. My normal setup is...
Infinity .15
Krome .21
HP-CH .3
Patiot .75

I can paint anywhere between a gnat's ass and the broad side of a barn. :)

Yeah I have my anthem if I need it, I have the Patriots .5 in it now, and have 2- .75 set ups for it.

Back