would this do??

It will certainly do the job for you if you don't have a problem with the noise, but you will probably to convert the output from 1/4 to 1/8 to suit your airbrush.

I'm afraid if your brush came with the same kit it's going to let you down very quickly, I would assume it's a no name brush, have look at brushes such Badger, Iwata or Harder & Steenbeck.

I dont have a problem with the noise, but my neighbours might...but i can get them ear plugs or they could turn their hearing aids off too, lol
yeah they were no name brand, but i thought just to give it a go and see how i do, before i start to spend some more cash.

yeah they were no name brand, but i thought just to give it a go and see how i do, before i start to spend some more cash.

lollol That's what we all said when we first started, we now have our own little AAD gatherings (Airbrush Acquisition Disorder) I thing @jagardn holds the record, and has pretty much every make and model out there.
I'm eyeing off my 6th Iwata :eek:

lollol That's what we all said when we first started, we now have our own little AAD gatherings (Airbrush Acquisition Disorder) I thing @jagardn holds the record, and has pretty much every make and model out there.
I'm eyeing off my 6th Iwata :eek:

I do have quite a bit. Out of all of them, my top 3 are...

Iwata CMC+
Iwata Eclipse
H&S Evo Al Plus

...........I have the CMB+ not that I do it any justice at the moment
I'll stick to Iwata so I can interchange some bits and pieces if needed.
a side brush are on my wish list....

Steveo017 it will do the job fine but you must fit an inline moisture trap for the ab ,the compressor has one but they do not stop it all so one on the ab is needed ,also if you get it make sure you drain it after every use and just check the oil level .

Hello;
This is an interesting post. I'm new to the forum and to airbrushing. About 10 years ago I got the hots to try AB and after checking with some pro's I bought a Pasche VL set but no compressor. I notice that no one
has entered Pasche which makes me think they have fallen out of favor. True or False. Has any one tried the Harbor Freight Oil less airbrush compressors? thank you, Nicholas

Hello;
This is an interesting post. I'm new to the forum and to airbrushing. About 10 years ago I got the hots to try AB and after checking with some pro's I bought a Pasche VL set but no compressor. I notice that no one
has entered Pasche which makes me think they have fallen out of favor. True or False. Has any one tried the Harbor Freight Oil less airbrush compressors? thank you, Nicholas

Paasche has fallen out of favor with illustrators.. but they are seriously durable workhorses.

The HF airbrush compressor you mention has no tank and that is not what you want.

hi there, I am really new to airbrushing and I want to start with doing shirts and paintings and I got a kit off gumtree but as i have noticed the little compressor is not up to the job at all.

i was looking at this one:http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-awc10hp-compressor

would this be ok for what i want to do?
any help or advice would be awsome,
thanks.

Hello steveo017:

After reading your post I promptly went to the site to check it out. My first thought was I better buy one. Until I saw it required 230V. I want to be able to move it around a little, from the model hanger to the train room.

Thank you, nicholas

Back