WTB

W

wolfbane

Hey guys and gals looking for an Iwata hp-cs or ch AB , prefer Iwata hp-ch
also if not to expensive even a kit maybe , comp, hose, reg, etc etc

not a rich man here but got a few Fun Tickets ( money ) I want to spend ...

please let me know and I live in Canada @ E4w5B4 for shipping .

I can emt the cash as well

Sorry wolfbane the only AB ive got that i would let go is a H+S infinity and that needs a new needle+ nozzle set.

Hey guys and gals looking for an Iwata hp-cs or ch AB , prefer Iwata hp-ch
also if not to expensive even a kit maybe , comp, hose, reg, etc etc

not a rich man here but got a few Fun Tickets ( money ) I want to spend ...

please let me know and I live in Canada @ E4w5B4 for shipping .

I can emt the cash as well

The vague title of your thread isn't helping your quest much, you can't really edit that now, but if you PM one of the mods I'm sure they can change to something that actually conveys exactly what your quest is.

The chances of you finding what your after here are slim, most folks who have Iwatas won't want to part with them, I certainly don't and wouldn't have any other brand.

But buying second hand can be a bit dodgy, why not look into buying one direct from Japan, they can sometimes work out a fraction of the price even with postage, some here have done that and saved big time, it means you get a brand new brush with full Iwata guarantee and therefore, piece of mind.

Thankyou for replying:)
I thought I would check here first and share the love but I am also considering just buying the ch and cs new from iwata themselves :)

just thought if some one was needing cash etc etc I might have been able to help them :)

Thankyou for replying:)
I thought I would check here first and share the love but I am also considering just buying the ch and cs new from iwata themselves :)

just thought if some one was needing cash etc etc I might have been able to help them :)

I need cash but I need my Iwatas more;)

When you get yourself an Iwata it's not a purchase, it's an investment, but like a good woman, you have to treat it right:thumbsup:

lol well I have a great women and had what I thought was a good women and treated her good for 22 years then she divorced me aftyer I paid for 8 years of her collage and raised her two boys lol that being said I see it as a lifetime investment as well , I just want to get a system togeather and get to practicing those scarey dots and such !lol

Ok I bought a iwata HP CS and an iwata HP C plus , will these brushs do what a beginner needs ?

And then some!! great brushs ,The HP-CS will do about anything you ask of it from fine lines to larger covering and is a real workhorse of an airbrush.
and The HP-C plus will do the rest but you will have to practice with them to get them to work for you and not against you

And then some!! great brushs ,The HP-CS will do about anything you ask of it from fine lines to larger covering and is a real workhorse of an airbrush.
and The HP-C plus will do the rest but you will have to practice with them to get them to work for you and not against you
Well I have no problems practicing , that being said I still need to buy a few other items , ie: water separator hose and quick disconnects I think ?
and then there are the paints and such , so it seems I have a ways to go before I can use them ...

Ok I bought a iwata HP CS and an iwata HP C plus , will these brushs do what a beginner needs ?
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I see fun and good times in your future, lol , quite a clever combination you chose, that's put you quite a way up the Christmas card list:thumbsup:

lol not for xma s lol I sold a video card and covered the cost with some change left and havn't dipped into my original $800 budget yet , thought I might use the $800 for paints and stencils , etc etc
I have a 80 gallon oiless industrial compressor I will be using hope that compressor will let me AB for a little while for practicing :)

Back