Wyn Wyn deals for month of March

P

pajonate

Once I bought a airbrush from Amazon coming from Wyn Wyn (webaibrushes) company, which had a good prize (Badger Sotar 20/20 2F for $90). Since then I am on their mailing list.
Today I got an email that some of the users on this forum may find interesting. They have buy one get one free event for the month of March.
Since they carry only Badgers, this may be a good opportunity for someone to team up, and split two airbrushes for a decent prices.

Just sharing it out there.

http://www.webairbrushes.com/
MARCH MADNESS
BOGO FREE PROMO

Disclaimer: I am not involved with any manufacturer that produces airbrushes and any equipment or supplies for airbrushing.

wyn wyn is a part of Badger and they usually have some really great deals .
Thanks for sharing.

I just checked there price for a kre 197.00 I got one from amazon for 110 even though the first one in my mind was below krome standards

I just checked there price for a kre 197.00 I got one from amazon for 110 even though the first one in my mind was below krome standards
If you did that 9 days ago (in the month of March), you would be able to get two Kromes for 197 each, and that is $98.50 each, $12 less than you paid on Amazon. Now, that deal is gone. Also, you might have bought your Krome from them too, since they are selling on Amazon, too.
I bought mine Sotar 20/20 on Amazon, but it came from Wyn Wyn, and since I bought from them, they have sent me an email with their March deal.

Take care and have fun with your Krome AB.

Back