Yankee from the midwest

G

ggb

What's Shakin'? Howdy from Chicagoland. Wonder Lake, Illinois, actually. You wonder where it is!

I stumbled upon this forum looking for the date codes for Iwata airbrushes... and found the chart in a post.
Thank you for the info. Thought it would be kool to check out this forum for inspiration and be intimidated.

I picked up a paache in about '79, but didn't start professional till 2000, when i reached out to Craig Fraser on the web and he suggested i pickup an eclipse ,hp-c and HOK. everything changed. Now I continue my journey, living my dream, of doing what i enjoy, never waking up and dreading the day ahead!

Thought I could share and be exposed to new experiences.

gregg

Welcome from Manitoba ggb, got some really nice work there thx for sharing. Love the old war faring, such a nice piece =) I really like the old WW2 style pinups and rivet look.

Reactions: ggb
Welcome from Manitoba ggb, got some really nice work there thx for sharing. Love the old war faring, such a nice piece =) I really like the old WW2 style pinups and rivet look.
Kap, i have another i am working on now, i'll post.

Reactions: KaP
i'll try to find pix of how i got to this point...hok orion base with a dusting of metajuls prism. hok white n black stripe paint. pin up is 100% airbrush, mostly a micron. no scratching or erasing. silver leaf manifolds, a/b ing the "exhaust flames. 20151212_103909.jpg 20151212_103900.jpg 20151212_103849.jpg the whole thing is about 60% finished.

Wow nice, I like the rust from the rivets. Looking great so far. Making the tank look like the nose of a plane is a nice touch as well.

Kustom krome: i did not know the channel islands existed... google mapped it. super interesting. how big is the population?
not many people do know it exists :thumbsup: It's got a population of roughly 68,000 and the island consists of 25 square miles with a top speed limit of 35mph :sleep: I will say though it is a very beautiful island

Reactions: ggb
Back