Yay! Finally got some white liquid watercolour

C

createinspain

Vallejo. Just tried it out, it has to be diluted a bit, I did 2 drops paint and 2 drops water, may be able to use it with a little less water, not sure. It did at least cover on red paper, so it can't be that weak! If it cools off enough so that I'm not dripping, may get round to having a go at Memphis here. Wish me luck! I'm planning on doing the black and tones first and then detail with white......maybe biting off more than I can chew!memphis.jpg

Be careful with black and white. White will shift blue over black. I would start with a light greyscale and work your way darker, then come back and add subtle highlights with your white mixture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree, I think that is the best way to go. Just working up the courage to do it! :)

Just have a go and see what happens. We will be here to give you advice and encouragement.

Lee

Well I've started but had to give up for the moment as the light isn't good enough. It may already be wrecked, I was painting away merrily and then on the nose of all places it suddenly spat! Aaargh!

I should really have chosen something easier, I'm better when there are definite shapes to follow. I understand shading, light direction and stuff but I have never done animals normally. So, I've cleaned my brush and I'll look tomorrow to see if it can be rescued.......

its not an animal.. It is shapes and textures.. Have fun with it As they say "Its only paint"

Back