you can polish a motorcycle helmet without polishing

T

TOBOE

hello would like to know if anyone brotherhood polished a motorcycle helmet without using a grinder I have the problem of the orange peel when applying the varnish but I have no polishing or money to buy a is the first time I paint a helmet would know if someone can help me greetings any comments are welcome thanks: Culpabilidad:

i think not just sad it really well and wait that you can get polishing stuff

i think not just sad it really well and wait that you can get polishing stuff

thanks friend i really get away with it of this I will not receive payment but I like to do things right I see very good work in your gallery greetings

Use some wet and dry abrasive paper. Start with 1500 and finish with 2500 or 3000 if you can get it. Then finish the helmet with a rubbing compound like maguires and just do it by hand. No need for fancy eletric polishers. All they do is make you lazy and occasionally burn your laquer!

that is how i did last time but had to get money to get rubbing compound

cheapest one cost 8e here but if is for some else tell haow and what you need to get it better im sure you have that stuff, i know what you mean i donthave lot money still want my work making right but just be honest all stuff what you pay by your self cost lot so ..

Use some wet and dry abrasive paper. Start with 1500 and finish with 2500 or 3000 if you can get it. Then finish the helmet with a rubbing compound like maguires and just do it by hand. No need for fancy eletric polishers. All they do is make you lazy and occasionally burn your laquer!

I removed sand and of varnish excesses but now only watch the stains which were the excesses, I recommend giving another layer of varnish can be rid sanding again or stains with a polishing compound?
greetings and thanks

cheapest one cost 8e here but if is for some else tell haow and what you need to get it better im sure you have that stuff, i know what you mean i donthave lot money still want my work making right but just be honest all stuff what you pay by your self cost lot so ..
You are right there is only bank robbery: Friendly_wink:

While this is the helmet as given me trouble since he came into my hands I have broken compressor and airbrush I've painted three times and this is the fourth expected ke either but I think the final will be not whether to be haunted haha
SAM_3279.jpgSAM_3281.jpgSAM_3288.jpgSAM_3284.jpg

Back