For Every Airbrush Artist!

Ready to get involved? Register for free and you won't see any google advertising!

Register

Youtube Live Stream

Discussion in 'Airbrush Courses' started by RebelAir, May 5, 2014.

1. RebelAir

RebelAir Air-Valve Autobot!

Np's Helio, will seeya next time..Heres where its kinda up to, still just sketching it all in as I go, kinda doing bit here and there and spilling ink all over it too as I go LOL..That might end up being a mountain LOL..Time for a fire, me hands are cold LOL

Attached Files:

2. Squishy

Squishy Queen Clown Slayer Mod

Bugger, missed ya! Forgot about the time difference, and thought it would be tonight, Doh! Blonde moment. Will try again next time Lol.
  3. RebelAir

^All good Squish..I will eventually have a specific time to do these as they will become a regular thing each week if I can as it saves me a crap load of time having to edit anything up and it records straight to my channel m8 so its pretty handy for me..Once I have a better studio sorted and a more powerful computer thrown into the mix I'm hoping it does clean up the resolution and such a bit as my lighting I think and crappy ram in my laptop makes it a bit dodgy LOL..But still just using this as a little trial to learn their Live system a bit, will do some actual tutorials with it over the coming weeks..
  4. RebelAir

Sitting this piece aside for today, going to do hopefully a demo for some questions asked on Youtube..Another little skull that hopefully I can get an hour on or so to show how to start the reference off on a black canvas, so will mainly be using white and pending on how my neck fairs (Put it out unfortuantly so a bit stiff necked) will hopefully get a lot of a base layer in but not going to foucus hugely on lots of detail..Heres the reference pic for anyone keen to have a look, will maybe be on a touch later today but hopefully not by much as I still need to get me some cans :)..

Will post some details when ready to go and hopefully the light plays nice for me today...

Attached Files:

5. RebelAir

Bout to get into it..Prob need a quick refill first :)..heres a link and if ya do pop in, let me know how the sound is coming thru, also if its picking up the radio, plse let me know as I don't want to have to wipe the audio LOL..

Demo Skull-Airbrushing - YouTube
  6. RebelAir

Stopped for now, will see how I go and may get some more done over the weekend..Not sure yet how the neck will hold out or maybe will just make the rest a timelapse..Heres the initial base layer idea that I was trying to present, may have been a bit hard to see on the video/stream, so here's a still shot and will post the video once Youtube publishes it for those who missed the stream and may want a looksie...

Attached Files:

7. RebelAir

Continued on for a bit longer with my normal filming, kinda want to see how the res compares, did a bit more intensifying of some of the whiter area's.Thinking on some backgrounds and may get back to it tomoro for a bit with luck..Trying not to spend too long on it LOL..

Attached Files:

8. RebelAir

Here's the video link for those that didn't come along to the live demo but may want to see what was being done..I did do a little bit extra as mentioned and will edit that up as a normal vid as the live streaming can be a bit dodgy in spots so may continue this one with my normal videoing...Plus I can pause for a refill easier that way LOL...

9. RebelAir

...and heres a little half hr extension to this project, am playing around with different uploading formats to make my life easier and not tie my computer up all day for a half hr sequence so no idea if its in HD or not but hey when its all said and done its free :)...Hope it helps some with the idea of mapping and how to get rid of that blank canvas syndrome..