Createx iridescent paints

I didn't try Iridescent paint but I did try bunch of paints from Createx Classic line. They were all harder to spray then from the Createx wicked line.

From Createx site:

Createx Airbrush Colors are designed to cover and spray best with larger tip-sizes at higher psi settings compared to Wicked Colors and Illustration Colors which are better suited for fine-line performance through smaller airbrush tip-sizes at lower psi settings.

How does this translate to eclipse? I have bcs and sbs eclipse and both airbrushes were clogging a lot and I also needed to up the pressure as well. Wicked series is much more friendly to newb then Createx Classics. That is my experience.

here is a link to Wicked series of colors from Createx:

https://wickedairbrushcolors.com/

Bare in mind all Pearl colors and such need bigger nozzle and more pressure. I wasted quite some time and money with Createx Classic colors and when switching to Createx wicked I never looked back. Hope this helps.

and for finish few words from their site about Wicked:

Wicked Colors are water-based, fluid acrylic colors for airbrush and spray-gun application. Wicked Colors are a “multi-surface” airbrush paint suitable for any paint project, from rigid substrates such as plastic, wood and automotive to flexible substrates and fabrics. Wicked Colors are made with a durable, acrylic resin intended for exterior, or outdoor, applications, and lightfast pigments that withstand direct light exposure in the harshest, brightest of conditions.

I'm fairly certain Createx Classic colors are their T-Shirt line where bigger nozzles and higher air pressures are used. That is what I have for my Tees. My T-Shirt brush is setup with something around a 0.50 needle/nozzle/aircap.

Back