From the not so sunny North East of England Newcastle.

Nemis

Young Tutorling
Hi I have now retired YE HA and have pick up the model painting bug again.
I have pretty much stuck to painting by hand large scale figures for 30+years with oil's with a few national awards under my now rather large belt.
So inow have a few Airbrushes in my back pocket and i'm now entering the realm of the mighty Airbrush apart from just the run of the mill under coating ect.
So be gentle with me if you can because i will no doubt ask some dumb questions.

Welcome Nemis,
we’d love to see what you’re working on, or plan to work on.
theyre not ‘dumb’ questions, theyre just questions but be warned, you may get more than a simple answer and get answers to questions you didnt know you needed to know.

Officially welcome!

There are no dumb questions. We are here to help.
That doesn't apply to my job thou. I DO get very dumb questions from really dumb people at work but that's another story lol
We'd love to see your work.

Thanks,
Ismael
After looking through some of the work on here i'm to embarrassed.
But here goes no air brush {thats why i'm here to learn} all oil.

Attachments

• 214827877_5175408862485581_6836623630839214372_n.jpg
    214827877_5175408862485581_6836623630839214372_n.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 16
After looking through some of the work on here i'm to embarrassed.
But here goes no air brush {thats why i'm here to learn} all oil.
I love it. I’m a model painter too. Well, i was until i became addicted to buying Airbrushes instead of painting anything ever. Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

You have some serious skills.

You might be surprised how fast you can tame the airbrush beast.
You already have an eye for details, your colour sense is great, you do have the perspectives down.

Look at some of the exercises in the Airbrush Foundation section, try some of those. And Bob's your uncle.

Hi I have now retired YE HA and have pick up the model painting bug again.
I have pretty much stuck to painting by hand large scale figures for 30+years with oil's with a few national awards under my now rather large belt.
So inow have a few Airbrushes in my back pocket and i'm now entering the realm of the mighty Airbrush apart from just the run of the mill under coating ect.
So be gentle with me if you can because i will no doubt ask some dumb questions.
Welcome Nemis. But as Ismael says, there are no dumb questions in this forum. We have all been there, and to be honest some of us still are. 😁 That's me! :malicious: This is why I like this forum, because people try to help no matter how simple or repetitive an issue may be. :)🙏

Musttttt............Nottttttttt........................Commentttttttttttttttttttttt......................................:lipssealed: 😂

It's the man's wife for goodness sake, show some respect. You've got good taste Nemis.

I should get my wife to pose likewise, she packs an AK47, a Glock, and a sweet pair of....oh wait a sec.....probably don't want to hear Sir His Highness Kingpins comment on those.....nevermind.

Back