Graphic Air UK

matty171

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with these guys, ordered a set of textile paint last Wednesday 24th, on their website it is still saying order awaiting fulfilment so i emailed them at lunch time and still no response. I suppose ill have to phone them tomorrow, was just asking if anyone else has had this problem. I wouldn't mind so much only they have taken their money so i can't even re-order else were [emoji53]

Update...
Just got an email saying order has been shipped and also an apology which is always good.
We wont have to send the ninjas in now [emoji39]

I have used them for one order of com-art paint. They were relatively quick with sending the wrong paint. But when I pointed it out they let me keep the bottle of paint and shipped the correct color pretty smartly. So, I was relatively happy. I did get a big bottle of opaque black, which after a few months I realise is off. The binder just stays seperated from the pigment and clogs the hell out of my brush. But I figure that is a brand issue and not graphic air's.

I have used them for one order of com-art paint. They were relatively quick with sending the wrong paint. But when I pointed it out they let me keep the bottle of paint and shipped the correct color pretty smartly. So, I was relatively happy. I did get a big bottle of opaque black, which after a few months I realise is off. The binder just stays seperated from the pigment and clogs the hell out of my brush. But I figure that is a brand issue and not graphic air's.

Yea i got a couple of bad bottles of com-art before as well from a different supplier, they seemed to have to much pigment in them, no matter how much i shook them mofos i always had lumps in it.

Back