Hello every one

Leen

Young Tutorling
Hey all,
My name is Leen and i am from the Netherlands. I'm just a beginner so i like to read a lot about airbrush.
A friend of mine ( Madbrush) recommended this forum so i decided to take a peek. Well, it soon became clear that you guys (and girls) make incredibly beautiful things and i have a lot to learn.
Thank you for sharing your works, tips and tricks. I have a lot to read.

Greetings,
Leen

Hey Leen, great to see you here.

It's all here mate, every thing you wanted to know but where afraid to ask, lol

To the rest of you guys, I happen to know he can paint a lot better than he's letting on, he's been a mentor and flying buddy of mine for a few years, he stood by me when I was pooping my pants trying to learn to fly helicopters.

Be sure to post some of your work Leen, I know the guys will love your Whale painting and I haven't seen it full size yet, have good look around and most important have fun.

OH and you should know that Mitch (airbrush tutor) is the boss here, one word from him and we all do what we like, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Leen, welcome to the forum.
If Madbrush says you can paint then I recon you can paint, look forward to seeing some of your work.
Cheers Mel

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the forum Leen, any friend of my PaintPal is a friend of mine. You have already had the talk no doubt, any questions, please ask away.

Lee

welcome from honduras,hope you can call this place home as i do!!!

Hey Leen, great to see you here.

It's all here mate, every thing you wanted to know but where afraid to ask, lol

To the rest of you guys, I happen to know he can paint a lot better than he's letting on, he's been a mentor and flying buddy of mine for a few years, he stood by me when I was pooping my pants trying to learn to fly helicopters.

Be sure to post some of your work Leen, I know the guys will love your Whale painting and I haven't seen it full size yet, have good look around and most important have fun.

OH and you should know that Mitch (airbrush tutor) is the boss here, one word from him and we all do what we like, lol
true that!! Welcome along leen (or keen as my predictive text wants to say) I'm sure you wil fit in great buddy....welcome from the uk

Welkom leen, now i know where Madbrush learned Dutch. Sure you will like it here.

Wow,
Thanks everybody, Madbrush already told me that this was a wonderful forum, but a welcome as this proves that he was right. I hope to show something soon. For now I have enough to read, because I want to see all your beautiful pieces and do not want to miss anything. Thank you all for the kind words.

Leen (or Keen if you like :wink-new:)

Thanks guys,

I have seen a lot of art work here and the one is even more beautiful than the other. Unbelievable that in every country people living who have so much talent. I see pieces that I really wonder if the photos are not. I feel like a kid in a candy store .... :love-struck:

Back