Hello from Philly

M

Mr. PITA

Hi, my name is Sean. I'm new and old to airbrushing; I used to use my brother's Badger 150 to do model cars and planes back in the late 80s. Missed it, picked up another one a few years back and more recently an Aspire Pro compressor. Not doing models so much now, just using it for whatever tickles me... Having fun discovering the ways paint and airbrushing has changed (and not) in the last 30 years. Found this forum through various Google searches for different topics. Mainly lurking here, really only registered to get rid of the annoying pop-ups when reading from my phone.

lol... Hey Mr PITA welcome from New Zealand... you are welcome to lurk - thanks for saying Hi first... :) Yes, paint has changed a whole heap fro when I first met it in the '80's to now when I started spraying again. If you have any questions ask away. You'll know we love you when your thread gets hijacked... :)

Welcome from Australia.
I'm sure you'll be doing more than just lurking soon. Lots of knowledgeable folk here to help you out when needed

is PITA short for pain in the arse ? LOL Welcome Home and glad you decided to join in the madness :D

Welcome to the forum Sean. It has changed a lot since the 80's when I first picked up an airbrush. Anyway welcome aboard. I hope you join in the fun.

Lee

Welcome to the forum aka Madhouse,Have a question just post it up and someone will answer it might be a long wait(about 10 min.:D)before you get an answer,But we try to answer everyone so if you see a post asking a question and you can answer pop right in and answer,as there are a lot of diff. ways to do something the more answers we get the better it helps someone out:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi from the UK. Lurk away if that's your bag, but for issues posting up a pic will get advice specific to you.

Also we are terminally nosy, and want to see what people are painting, so even if you don't have any problems, post pics anyway. :)

Back