Hi Everyone

Tobikommi

Double Actioner
Hi Everyone,
Thought i better say a quick hello from Norfolk uk and what a great site this is. Theres so much knowledge and info!
Only started with the airbrush in february but lovin it. I'll be painting crash helmets soon and hopefully some artworks.I'll upload what Ive done so far when i work it out!

Welcome from Australia.
You'll find all the help you need - and some help you didn't know you needed :D- around here. If there's answers that are eluding you then by all means put your hand up and someone will pop by and help or at least tag someone they think will be of help.

What sort of brush and paint are you currently using?

Hi,thanks,i'm sure i'll have some questions for you all soon . I currently use an eclipse hp-cs with Sparmax 2.5L comp.
I also have 2x Ani r150 1mm miniguns,one for base and one for clear and run them from a 24L comp.
I havent cleared anything yet so that will be interesting!
Been practising technique,a couple of eyes and half Way though a skull at the moment.i'll upload an eye when i can shrink the file.

Welcome from another Brit. I'm a big fan of the hp-cs, and also Createx paints, though I prefer the Wicked line.

Clearing os a bit of an art of its own, but isn't too scary, as long as you follow your brand of clear's instructions to the letter and are strict about flash times you'll be good. Practice dust, medium and flow coats, which should be all you need.

Resize the pics, we're nosy, lol, but can ensure you're on the right track too :)

Thanks,squishy,nice to have some info on the clear too! I'll post some pics when i get to my laptop.

This is my second attempt based on airbrushtutors eye. Really enjoying it and great for practising technique

off to a good start.......
I notice a bit of 'blue shift' in spots...... its what happens when you spray white over black. As you are probably just practising technique and getting a feel for it all, its not a big issue at this stage, just something to be aware of

Back