HP-C+ not feeling good

R

rick

hi guys,

i have a Hp-c+, wich i recently bought, but compared to my evolution, the spring feels to stiff, i want it finer like my evo.
and its not feeling smooth, so should i superlube it?

thx
rick

Is it clean and have you used superlube on it previously?

The reason I asked: I'm not a big fan of superlube. It will gum up if you leave your brush sitting for an extended period of time and could cause your "not feeling smooth" issue. I prefer to use automotive spray gun lubricant.

Is it clean and have you used superlube on it previously?

Reason I asked: I'm not a big fan of supelube... It will gum up if left in your brush for an extended period of time and could be causing your "not feeling smooth" issue. I prefer to use automotive spray gun lubricant.

Try compressing the spring a little bit. I have the same brush and Iwatas are a bit stiff, but it also allows you to have a little more control in detailing. But it all depends whos hand its in for that person to be comfortable. Mine is a little stiff, but ive become really comfortable with it and its hands down the best brush ive owned.

I always kept it pretty clean, no superlube used since i bought it in the summer. The spring guide, its not enhough to losen it for me.
vis ill try that.
But i havent lubed it good yet, so that could be it.

i live in the netherlands, anyone knows where to get the spray gun lube?

I always kept it pretty clean, no superlube used since i bought it in the summer. The spring guide, its not enhough to losen it for me.
vis ill try that.
But i havent lubed it good yet, so that could be it.

i live in the netherlands, anyone knows where to get the spray gun lube?

Should be able to pick it up any place that sells automotive paint.

I never had the Iwata Superlube yet so i cant say how that behaves. I got some Regdab from Badger and it worked very good for me so far, at least i didnt notice that it would gump up yet.
But if you can get a automotive spray gun lube go for it as Wicked said. I bet it will also be alot cheaper then the superlube.

Back