Iwata closeout - I pulled the trigger

JB Test

Just here for the donuts....
Sooo, kind of a public service message with a personal twist.

I'm just starting out and already I'm ordering a new airbrush. Haven't even used the one I have yet (Paasche VL)
Eclipse SBS
Just couldn't pass this one up after everything I've heard on this site. It's new, BUT may come without all accessories or packaging. For $87.95 USD delivered to my door, I succumbed to the temptation. They have more of these and others on closeout if anybody is interested, including a Micron CM-SB for $250.00(USD) + shipping / handling.
Iwata Closeout

-Joe

wile-e-coyote-defies-gravity.jpg

Sooo, kind of a public service message with a personal twist.

I'm just starting out and already I'm ordering a new airbrush. Haven't even used the one I have yet (Paasche VL)
Eclipse SBS
Just couldn't pass this one up after everything I've heard on this site. It's new, BUT may come without all accessories or packaging. For $87.95 USD delivered to my door, I succumbed to the temptation. They have more of these and others on closeout if anybody is interested, including a Micron CM-SB for $250.00(USD) + shipping / handling.
Iwata Closeout

-Joe

Now that's a great find! Thanks for sharing...I think!! I may pick up another sbs just because!

It works!!!! My test doodle, cause you know, the one in the box was so intimidating.

1st test.jpg
Iwata ECLIPSE HP-SBS, Wicked unreduced, on glass, with a compressor that died after this session........that's gonna hurt 🤣🤔☹️😮‍💨😥😭

Looks good. A little more practice and you'll be ale to replicate the Iwata test sheet.

Maybe try a landscape. Or a critter, perhaps a mouse LoL.

We'll figure something out on your compressor.

Congrats JB test, now you have a nice brush I expect to see you sign up for the next paint pal !!

Back