My first time with airbrush tattoo inks

D Day

Triple Actioner
Hi everyone.
I am doing some airbrush tattoos for my friend's two teenage kids. The youngest is urning 15 this weekend and we are going to paint them up. In tattoo language, I am designing full sleeves for both teens.
I do real tattoos in my spare time and intend to do some fairly detailed work for their airbrush tattoos.
So here is my question for anyone who may have experience with AB tattoos:

What should I use as a reducer for these alcohol based inks/paints?

The two inks/paints I am using are Paasche FX & Body Art Paint, (colors red, white, blue and yellow) and Hybrid ProAir Professional (black).

Thank you anyone who may have some experience with this and willing to provide me with suggestions.

First things first... what does the manufacturer say... they will tell you what is a suitable reducer for their product and it's correct application. If they don't say (and if they don't, then probably not worth the plastic they are packaged in) find a similar product. Particularly when applying onto someone YOU need to be very aware of what you are putting on skin and how it should be applied. Don't take our advice over that of the manufacturer.

isopropyl alcohol is the standard for the alcohol based airbrush tattoo inks, IF they need it and just "drops" be careful not to over reduce them. Most inks are sprayable out of the bottle.

Back