Thank you

Flex-FABH

Double Actioner
IMG_4119.jpegHi everyone!😃 I would to take this time to thank the administrators for the approval to be part of this forum. My name is Felix M. Herrera aka FLEX FiLAiR and I picked my first Badger 150 airbrush in 1989 and never looked back. I’m really exited to be part of this forum, and I would like to take a moment to thank 2diverse for the invitation. I look forward to touching base with many of you, and assist in whichever way I can. I really enjoy helping new artist and getting them through the stresses of the beginning stage, and I also enjoy talking shop!😂 My airbrush of choice is the Iwata Micron C Plus and the SB; however, I like to change things up and you other brushes as well.
So I’ll keep this short and hope you all have an amazing day today, and KEEP ON BRUSHING!

“Live Life, Love the Arts and Enjoy the Music”😉🎨🎼

Fine Art by Herrera
FLEX

Welcome Flex, good to have You here :)
Thank you so much!😃 It’s great to be part of something special, along with people enjoy what we all love to do, and that’s airbrush.🙏
It’s gonna be a great ride talking shop with you all and sharing stories as well as art work.👍🏻

Welcome Felix! I am so glad that you joined. Your work is amazing. Perhaps you could post up a pic of the Dart Frog:thumbsup:.

Welcome Felix! I am so glad that you joined. Your work is amazing. Perhaps you could post up a pic of the Dart Frog:thumbsup:.
Thanks Jim!😃 I’m actually glad as well, because I love to talk shop and I believe this is the right place for just that.😂
I can definitely post my Red Eyed Frog, and will make that my 2nd post on the forum at your request.👌

Welcome aboard Felix,
great work and I look forward to seeing more from you and I'm sure your knowledge will be a great asset to the brains trust here.

I will however move this to the introduction section :)

Welcome aboard Felix,
great work and I look forward to seeing more from you and I'm sure your knowledge will be a great asset to the brains trust here.

I will however move this to the introduction section :)
Thank you so much for adding me to this forum. This is such a great idea and I apologize for not knowing this existed, because I would have been here sooner. However, I appreciate the warm welcome and I look forward to inspire, as well as be inspired.🙏

Welcome in bro! way above me in skillz but i just started. look foward to seeing your work and gleaming info from you as well
Awh, thank you so much bro. I appreciate the encouragement. As for you just starting, it's okay, because we've all have had a starting point, so stay focus, and I'm always willing to talk shop and help out. ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for adding me to this forum. This is such a great idea and I apologize for not knowing this existed, because I would have been here sooner. However, I appreciate the warm welcome and I look forward to inspire, as well as be inspired.🙏
its ok it took you awhile to find us, we've only been here since 2012 lol but hopefully you were busy creating than looking for forums

its ok it took you awhile to find us, we've only been here since 2012 lol but hopefully you were busy creating than looking for forums
That's INSANE! But hilarious at that same time.lol However, I've been keeping busy since 1989, and airbrushing is a part of who I am today. I glad I bummed into Jim(2diverse) who gave me the invite, so I'm glad I'm here.:thumbsup:

View attachment 83334Hi everyone!😃 I would to take this time to thank the administrators for the approval to be part of this forum. My name is Felix M. Herrera aka FLEX FiLAiR and I picked my first Badger 150 airbrush in 1989 and never looked back. I’m really exited to be part of this forum, and I would like to take a moment to thank 2diverse for the invitation. I look forward to touching base with many of you, and assist in whichever way I can. I really enjoy helping new artist and getting them through the stresses of the beginning stage, and I also enjoy talking shop!😂 My airbrush of choice is the Iwata Micron C Plus and the SB; however, I like to change things up and you other brushes as well.
So I’ll keep this short and hope you all have an amazing day today, and KEEP ON BRUSHING!

“Live Life, Love the Arts and Enjoy the Music”😉🎨🎼

Fine Art by Herrera
FLEX
Flex!! It’s me Simon Carter. Glad to see you here Buddy. Your skills and experience will bring a lot to the forum.

Hey Simon!😃 Hope all is my friend. It’s awesome to be a part of anything airbrush. It keeps me motivated, inspired and helps me inspire others. It’s also good to know there’re some familiar artist on this forum whom I chat with regularly, such as yourself! Thank you for the warm welcome.🙏

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.🙏 It’s great to be part of a forum that can relate to what I love to do.

Back