Micron CM-C plus v2

N

Niknooo1

Does anyone with one of these find the paint cup to big, I use a 2 ml on my H&S infinity, so 9ml sounds massive. I suppose I could make coffee in it.......
Just interested, as looking at a new purchase, and can't decide on a cm-b or cm- c, v1 or v2, or the whole hog cm-c-plus v2

I have the reg cm-c+ and love the paint cup size but I also use the HP-C+ and HP-CH and they all have same size cup . I have an HP-B+ with the small cup and it's so small takes time getting used to it.

Does anyone with one of these find the paint cup to big, I use a 2 ml on my H&S infinity, so 9ml sounds massive. I suppose I could make coffee in it.......
Just interested, as looking at a new purchase, and can't decide on a cm-b or cm- c, v1 or v2, or the whole hog cm-c-plus v2

I prefer the small cups on the H&S brushes too. I rarely ever need more than a few drops of paint. The bigger cups don't really bother me through.

I have the reg cm-c+ and love the paint cup size but I also use the HP-C+ and HP-CH and they all have same size cup . I have an HP-B+ with the small cup and it's so small takes time getting used to it.
Thanks for the reply, I assume yours has the 0.23 nozzle, rather than the 0.18, do you find that fine enough?

Thanks for the reply, I assume yours has the 0.23 nozzle, rather than the 0.18, do you find that fine enough?

You can pull some really fine lines with both. The difference is marginal at best. The .23 is definitely more forgiving with paint reductions though.

Back