New to air brushing, on & off in art for 76 years.

gcouger

Young Tutorling
I just bought a Master airbrush kit without consulting anyone who knew what was decent equipment. It looks like it is good enough to see if it holds my interest well enough to spend some more money on better equipment and supplies.

At my age (81 next week), most of my work will use stencils and define the shapes with an airbrush. A Microsoft Mouse ate the nerves in my right arm, and hand. If I make a go of this, I will be looking for something to hook to a computer to cut stencils.

Gordon Couger
Stillwater OK

Very welcome to the forum Gordon, for sure you are going to find here some good advice¡ :) Best wishes, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year¡

Welcome Gordon, We are here when You have decided You are hooked and need advice on new kit :)

Post up pics of your progress, good or bad, We are here to help out :)

Welcome Gordon and I'm sure that you will find a new passion in no time.
I started with a generic brush, it taught me a lot, when I upgraded the brush to the Iwata eclipse it was like night and day and I was not only hooked but landed in a very short time.

We are all here to help guide you on your way, you will have a million things running through your head so just ask if you can't find the answers to your questions.

Back