Starting with airbrushing

I hope you can see the File. Something like this should of been with the brush

Attachments

• 0B9E3A73-EE89-43E1-9814-28969D87D6EE.jpeg
    0B9E3A73-EE89-43E1-9814-28969D87D6EE.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for helping out with the pic. I wish I would of known our forum when I started. Know I‘m learning to use the functions here in the Forum lollol
I think most of us had a facepalm moment when we found this place. So many helpful and non judgemental people. It really is a nice little family.

I believe #5 is a 10mm x 8mm (1x8) oring. I bought a pack of them for less than the cost of 1 in an Iwata package.

Correct Both the number 5`s are O-rings and Iwata comes with O-rings that can take Water, Lacquer, Enamel and Urethane paints so solvents will do noting to them I use some WD-40 if Im not going to use it for a while keeps everything nice and lubed

Correct Both the number 5`s are O-rings and Iwata comes with O-rings that can take Water, Lacquer, Enamel and Urethane paints so solvents will do noting to them I use some WD-40 if Im not going to use it for a while keeps everything nice and lubed
So do you know the material they are made with? Viton, Nitrile, PTFE, etc?
Petroleum based oils like WD-40 can degrade some common oring materials over time.
As I am using water based paints, it really doesn’t matter on the material. And at $6.50 for one Iwata oring, I could replace it 50 times with a Nitrile. Just a little FYI :)

I use brakepiston lube for my airbrushes. Since the pistons on a brakesystem have o-Rings and this lube is great never gets hard or gummy.

Back