H&S Evolution

You all are kidding right. I wouldnt even know where to start on a reference picture.
You start at the beginning lol. Then like the rest of us (or at least me lol) you mess it up at first. Sometimes a little. Sometimes a lot. Then you say to yourself (when you've stopped swearing because you didn't produce a masterpiece....no? Ok, still just me lol) " well that came out like crap, I wont do that again. And the next time you find something else that didn't work, and so on.... Eventually you run out of how not to do its and get left with what works :D This method, and studying here, and on youtube etc, is how I learnt/am learning.

So just try something. You'll get a few fubars, but IMO you cant beat experience and physically doing it yourself. So jump in, you gotta start somewhere, and don't think 'mistake' think 'lesson learnt' if it doesn't go to plan.

You must try @Squishy's "wing it woman" method, I'm sure you won't have to wear her stocking or fluffy slippers for it to work.
You don't have to wear them, but it helps lol. The stockings are to go over your head so that when you lose the plot you can go out and wreak revenge on inanimate objects, and n one knows it's you. lol.

I love the trigger on mine. Only thing i dont like is you cant spray with needle cap off. I can get finer lines from my neo but i just got this one and just ran some paint through to make sure everything was functioning like it should. Time to put the neo away after i finish the project im doing. Not even going to try and change brushes in the middle of this project

I love the trigger on mine. Only thing i dont like is you cant spray with needle cap off. I can get finer lines from my neo but i just got this one and just ran some paint through to make sure everything was functioning like it should. Time to put the neo away after i finish the project im doing. Not even going to try and change brushes in the middle of this project
What do you mean with needle cap off?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

On all my other brushes i can pull the end cap off and spray off the needle. With the evolution the cap comes with the head assembly. I unscrew that an the needles there but the nozzel is in the head assembly

On all my other brushes i can pull the end cap off and spray off the needle. With the evolution the cap comes with the head assembly. I unscrew that an the needles there but the nozzel is in the head assembly
Aaaah the floating nozzle is what you don't like, now I understand what you are saying, and why you want to do that? What do you achieve spraying in that way?

I guess its just in my head but i can see the paint coming off the needle. It seems to give me less turbalance and less tip dry

I guess its just in my head but i can see the paint coming off the needle. It seems to give me less turbalance and less tip dry
6c3d81e3fde9859878b7d666fe0275cd.jpg

I believe that didn't understand you! Which part are you talking?

Now we are talking, there must be an issue because they are made like the picture! I never saw or hear that they came in one piece only! It must be stuck

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I just don't like how the trigger is, the 2 piece design IMO is not as smooth as an iwata. My grex has the same type of 2pc trigger.

Are you sure you can't unscrew those pieces in your picture?
You can wrap electrical tape around a set of pliers to break it free if need be.

No this is not coming apart. Ok this brush has a .15 needle and nozzel in it so the pervious owner might have changed it

Back