New Airbrush Forum Moderator!!

Seeing as I have no clue what the VB code is...... Yet!! the videos are just a product of me hitting record, but that is about to change, i will get more into the videos. I never fish anymore so I am actually contemplating selling my boat for more AB equipment, I am addicted to the art and this forum!!! :)

Josh

What selling your boat???????? WTH Fishing gives you time to reflect on things like natural color schemes and motion of water , Photo reference of fish jumping , Raccoon play on the side of the river bank, Man that just blows me away , Josh giving up fishing.... Think it is time for me to pick up the bow and go get another white tail for this year. I just can not believe what I am reading and have to go shoot something....LOL

Congrats man! Couldn't of picked a better person.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Josh... not sure how an smart mouthed, Ohio State Lovin', can't put the flippin' skull in the lion's mouth painting, guy like you got the gig, but I guess... LOL

Jokes aside, super happy for you!!!... don't sell the boat though. You gotta keep fishing too!

Congrats on this incredible honor!!!! I knew I liked you for a reason. Now get back to work! :)

What selling your boat???????? WTH Fishing gives you time to reflect on things like natural color schemes and motion of water , Photo reference of fish jumping , Raccoon play on the side of the river bank, Man that just blows me away , Josh giving up fishing.... Think it is time for me to pick up the bow and go get another white tail for this year. I just can not believe what I am reading and have to go shoot something....LOL

Lmao, we'll if you put it like that I do need to do research!! I only used it twice this year and that makes me sad!! I got my eye on the whole Kustom set from Iwata, and I could get that out of my boat easily!! But I will probably keep the boat since its paid for and I'm sure I will regret it as soon as I do!!

Thanks for all of the support every body!!

Josh

Congratulations Josh. I'm sure you will do an excellent job of it.

Been off licking my wounds since the comp. and trying to get some airbrushing in. Obviously I need to practice lol! So of course since being absent I was unaware of the fact that you are no long just SeaMonkey but now KingSeaMonkey!!!!
Congrats, you certainly earned the spot of moderator. hiphiphorayyyyyy!!!!

Awesome and Congrats. You have already been helpful to me so I'm really glad you'll now be an admin :)

Congrats on the new position. Went and got yourself a raise!! Haaaa!!

everybody love josh,, the man.. great attitude and always willing to help everyone who ask him for help...always in a good mood, and got a lot going on.. all hail to the new moderator..... good man for the job...:encouragement:

everybody love josh,, the man.. great attitude and always willing to help everyone who ask him for help...always in a good mood, and got a lot going on.. all hail to the new moderator..... good man for the job...:encouragement:

That's manlove I take it doodly dood?

Way to go!! and congrats little sister :) Does that mean it's open season on Josh now LOL

Back