Noobtown, USA

Mr. Micron, that's a snap from a BASE jump, hence the massive canopy size, but I'm all over skydiving as well. Halo jumps huh? Well thank you for your service, sir!
I figured either a base jump or a buddy snapped one off on the way down.
Yes Halo jumps , I rather do them all day everyday then tree benders , For those who do not know tree benders the plane is about 150 to 200 feet off the ground when you jump out. or I should say when you throw you chute out and wait for it to pull you out..
Helicopter jumps are also fun . Gliders are alright but getting out of them and getting on the wing is the hard part.
If the military could fly it chances are I jumped out of it...LOL

I see you noticed we are a very active place. and always love seeing new blood come on .

So if you can not find the answer in the search button than feel free to ask .

Well I bleed Harley Black:D so you still get crap........LMAO
But I have road a couple of 1000 KZ back in the day.

judging from your avatar you are either a paratrooper or just like skydiving..

I miss halo jumps:(

Way to break him in Mr.Micron. LOL. But as a newbie myself, welcome to the party. These are great people here. Good luck on ur work. And we all hope it doesn't ever meet pavement.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Way to break him in Mr.Micron. LOL. But as a newbie myself, welcome to the party. These are great people here. Good luck on ur work. And we all hope it doesn't ever meet pavement.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Hey I am just keeping everyone on their toes , Now both of you go paint me a skull:D

Son of a DUCK!! They just cancelled here too!! I will never get rid of these creatures lololol!

Funny they cancelled my kids highschool around noon today , I just got the call that the University is closed tomorrow so I can not even go hide at work to get away from them:(

Are you guys up to your armpits in snow? My friend in Maine is freezing her poor little butt off! Here in the uk, it's not cold, but we have ALL of the wind and rain, so much flooding, damaged property, and trees down, what's up with all this weather. Just thankful to have got off lightly so far, a few trees across the street came down, the occasional blocked road, and power cut, but apart from the garden getting a bit trashed, we've been very lucky. Thoughts go out to everyone having difficulty, hope you all stay safe!

Are you guys up to your armpits in snow? My friend in Maine is freezing her poor little butt off! Here in the uk, it's not cold, but we have ALL of the wind and rain, so much flooding, damaged property, and trees down, what's up with all this weather. Just thankful to have got off lightly so far, a few trees across the street came down, the occasional blocked road, and power cut, but apart from the garden getting a bit trashed, we've been very lucky. Thoughts go out to everyone having difficulty, hope you all stay safe!

Nope it rained here most of the day and turned to snow when the sunset. than the high winds kicked in and the snow stopped but what is there is drifting.
So we may have gotten 2 inches of snow. But it is colder then a well diggers arse out. -12 right now and the wind is at about 40 so about -42f.

It has been dreadfully cold in NH the last few days, add 12" of snow to that, and I almost froze my trigger finger off snow blowing. Now tomorrow it will mid 40's f, and rain, go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Funny they cancelled my kids highschool around noon today , I just got the call that the University is closed tomorrow so I can not even go hide at work to get away from them:(

My kids had 2 extra days off last week because of the last storm to come through NH. That was added onto the Christmas break.

Well...here is the deal...before today, we had 18+" of snow. Unless its plowed, this short stack cant walk lolll!! The shoveled area's, well they are up to my belly..plowed areas..over my head, and thats in my driveway..I am 4'11", you do the math lolol

Well...here is the deal...before today, we had 18+" of snow. Unless its plowed, this short stack cant walk lolll!! The shoveled area's, well they are up to my belly..plowed areas..over my head, and thats in my driveway..I am 4'11", you do the math lolol

Dang thats a lot of snow. Ok, ok, you win. :)

dang I am gonna start calling you TNT:D so I guess you do not want to hear that out of the 15+ inches we were suppose to get that is ended up turning to rain and when if finally turned to snow we only go 1/4 inch :D but it is hard as a rock ice snow so slick..

Wow you know I always say that if your thread gets hijacked it is because you are truly part of the family , I think Ryan has made the list the fastest..

Congrats Ryan:D

Back