Recipes please!

Don't know what your talking about I haven't bought an airbrush is over a month but passed the torch to jeff. Be cautious you might get the torch next. How you liking that micron?

Who me or Jeff. .... i got the cmc plus and the sb..... sb is a beautiful tool

Don't know what your talking about I haven't bought an airbrush is over a month but passed the torch to jeff. Be cautious you might get the torch next. How you liking that micron?
Performs just how I would expect it to, but at about 1/3 the cost of a CMC. Definitely a winner!

Getting ready to use it on a $300 commission piece. :)
Does that mean I should buy 2 more? :D

He is requiring an email to access the program so is this person trustworthy for such?
100 per cent he is trustworthy, he requires an email so you can basically download the program , then it is free to share

Had a squizz, but it's way over my head. He's a clever fella! I'll stick to my wing it/that'll do method Lol. I wish I was more methodical, and could make my lonely brain cell get to grips with this kind of stuff, to be more accurate. But it ain't happening, so if it looks ok to my eye, then that's as good as it's getting. I cheat and don't let anyone look at my refs and then they don't know if the colour isn't exactly right LOL!

Out of that clip of the Etac color wheel, the tones that start to get cut down by the white are most desirable IMO.4 Caucasian anyway! I believe someone said when painting flesh tones not painting flesh but light reflecting off skin- I enjoy yellow glow for very light tones.

Had a squizz, but it's way over my head. He's a clever fella! I'll stick to my wing it/that'll do method Lol. I wish I was more methodical, and could make my lonely brain cell get to grips with this kind of stuff, to be more accurate. But it ain't happening, so if it looks ok to my eye, then that's as good as it's getting. I cheat and don't let anyone look at my refs and then they don't know if the colour isn't exactly right LOL!
Phew, glad I am not the only one exactly how I work my brain can't cope with the complicated colour matching stuff :')

BEANPOLEUK I really respect your work can't rap my head around things you do!! Your progression in photos is intense.

Back