Video: Home made candy

I had to book mark this for later viewing, totally changes the way I think about airbrushing, if I only new it was so easy I would have skipped all those dots and daggers and lines, Im sure I will come back and watch this video over and over!;):whistling:lol:toesies::eek:

I had to book mark this for later viewing, totally changes the way I think about airbrushing, if I only new it was so easy I would have skipped all those dots and daggers and lines, Im sure I will come back and watch this video over and over!;):whistling:lol:toesies::eek:

Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm in there somewhere?:confused::):):)

I can't believe I just watched this on YouTube today and even being new to this and a biker, if someone tried to pass that crud to me for FREE I'd laugh and ask where my stuff was and think I was on a show.
On the other hand I think we need to invite the guy to the forum so he can learn proper technique and styles.. what do y'all think?

I can't believe I just watched this on YouTube today and even being new to this and a biker, if someone tried to pass that crud to me for FREE I'd laugh and ask where my stuff was and think I was on a show.
On the other hand I think we need to invite the guy to the forum so he can learn proper technique and styles.. what do y'all think?

That's got my vote, lol

Great idea but I suspect he knows it all and won't be very open to doing things properly... "Shortcut Sammy" Nothing wrong with working smarter unfortunately he has perfected working dumber in that video!

Back