Привет

A

aleksandrov

hi, my name is Alexander I of Russia (Saratov), familiar with the airbrush 10 years. currently am in Vietnam, drawing on their helmets and scooters. here met many interesting people from all over the world, and decided to register at the international forum that would broaden my horizons. I hope to find here a lot of new and useful things for yourself, or be helpful to other members.
PS I apologize for my English. it is in the process of study, and it is necessary to use an interpreter. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum from the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to the forum.

I think you came to the right place

Welcome from England, please enjoy your stay and don't worry about your English.

Lee

welcome from sunny South Africa.

Your English is WAY better than my Russian. glad you have chosen to register on this forum :)

Hello and welcome from the US this is definitely the best place to be....this is "pay it forward" forum. We learn and teach so everyone has something to contribute.

welcome from Ontario Canada....your English is fine man...we've got a real melting pot here enjoy .If you go to open bar in the off topic catagory then to were we are all from(sticky) it shows a map of were a lot of the people here are from on a world map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back