16 insights: What I learned in my 5 years of airbrushing

JackEb, nothing you haven't earned.

Do Dragon Hunters blush blue? 🤔

Still hijacking......so sorry Franc. Naughty corner for me soon.......

It is great that you took the time to write out the insights that you have gleaned in the 5 years you have been airbrushing. This is truly informative, not just for the beginner but for anyone.

Thank you sir. I will keep rereading it just as a reminder to myself.

It is great that you took the time to write out the insights that you have gleaned in the 5 years you have been airbrushing. This is truly informative, not just for the beginner but for anyone.

Thank you sir. I will keep rereading it just as a reminder to myself.
No sweat! I am enjoying the joyous banter!

Sooo....in an earlier life I actually did fly small aircraft.

True story:

I took a friend for a ride and at one point she turned to me and said, " I just realized we don't have parachutes." I looked at her and said " Do you know how to use a parachute?" she said 'No."

I said, " Well.....IF we got in trouble, and we NEED to use them, I'm not going to take the time to teach you anyway.....so we are better off just riding it out....."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, clarification, Yes I flew small aircraft, NO that is not me in the 2Diverse post. I wasn't an aerobatic pilot. At least not intentionally.

Thats a story to derail a different thread.........

I was a licensed pilot for 10 years..............licensed to fly a paraglider. No motor.................just walk off the mountain and play in the thermals with the hawks. Got my license at 63 and gave it up at 73. Even that was a while back. I'm to the point I injure easily and heal slowly so figured it was time to give up the risk. Besides, my insurance man said if he'd known I was flying a "handkerchief" at 10,000 feet in the sky he'd have cancelled my life insurance. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Airbrush........can anybody say airbrush in a sentence ?

(Hoping to nudge this back at least somewhat...... )

If only for the diversion. From the diversion.....😇

My apologies...........I know better. Airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush, airbrush. There! I hope that makes up for my transgression. :eek:

Back