Can anyone identify this brush and accessories?

stevensivak

Young Tutorling
Can anyone here identify this brush/setup?

Not a great photo but it is all I have!
thanks...

Attachments

• 2022-12-27 09.14.20.jpeg
    2022-12-27 09.14.20.jpeg
    855.5 KB · Views: 21
siphon feed airbrush. Brand/model cant be seen due to blurry photo

1672210672670.png

Last edited:
hmmm....

So it could be either the revolution or the eclipse.... they are very similar
What are the advantages of one over the other?

When I review these two guns on their site, I am at a loss as to the pluses and minuses of each...

I would like to be able to spray liquids ranging from tinted watercolors to alkyd enamels- say a bike
from for example....

The blurry picture was taken from a movie that was filmed in one of Italy's premier bicycle factories,
Pinarello, I assume that they were applying secondary accents over the base color.

The Eclipse BCS bottom feed as shown comes standard with a .5 needle /nozzle. It can handle thicker paint at 60PSI vs what most folks use to do art which is 30 PSI and lower with normal to over reduced airbrush paint.

When I review these two guns on their site, I am at a loss as to the pluses and minuses of each...

I would like to be able to spray liquids ranging from tinted watercolors to alkyd enamels- say a bike
from for example....

The blurry picture was taken from a movie that was filmed in one of Italy's premier bicycle factories,
Pinarello, I assume that they were applying secondary accents over the base color.
you wouldn't use an airbrush to completely spray a bike frame, spray guns / mini spray guns would be used for that. Yes you could use an airbrush for accents.

as MrMicron has said, for the thicker paint you need a thicker needle - the tinted water colour would only require a smallish needle.

Close but no....
Still can't upload the images
every time I go to: attach files, I get
right back to the thread with no attached
files....

Can you find what you want in an image search of the web? That is where mine came from.

If this is the bike you would like to paint yours as I would suggest a touch up or spray gun. An airbrush doesn't really have the wide coverage that you would need. This is only my opinion though.

pin1.jpeg

Back