Hello from Hamilton, Australia

Tomair

Double Actioner
Hi everyone, just a quick hello. I’ve just joined the forum:)
My current AB line up is Grafo T1,T2, T3 and creos PS 290. Look forward to talking with you all and discussing our airbrushing.

Welcome from South Australia, so have you been airbrushing very long? what sort of things do you paint?

Welcome from South Australia, so have you been airbrushing very long? what sort of things do you paint?
Thankyou 😄 I’ve Probably only taken it seriously since an accident a few years ago. I used to tattoo for over a decade had a serious accident and broke my spine and both hands. So now that I can’t tattoo I’m getting right into airbrushing. Mostly I’ve been practicing on skateboard decks, blank number plates, canvas and 3d prints

Attachments

• IMG_2682.jpeg
    IMG_2682.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2678.jpeg
    IMG_2678.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2055.jpeg
    IMG_2055.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2054.jpeg
    IMG_2054.jpeg
    531.3 KB · Views: 5
Thankyou 😄 I’ve Probably only taken it seriously since an accident a few years ago. I used to tattoo for over a decade had a serious accident and broke my spine and both hands. So now that I can’t tattoo I’m getting right into airbrushing. Mostly I’ve been practicing on skateboard decks, blank number plates, canvas and 3d prints
we have quite a few members here who use to tattoo and have turned to airbrushing, its only the tool that changes.
we also have many here that have physical or health issues that find airbrushing very relaxing (weirdo's) and therapeutic :)

what ever category you fall into, I'm glad you are here and hope to see you post regularly

Thankyou for your kind words 🙂
I do find a lot of similarities to tattooing and I’m really enjoying it. I’m glad to of found this forum with like minded people

Nice work Tom :)

Back