New member from Spain

Juanma

Mac-Valve Maestro!
Hello, everyone! My name is Juanma and I'm 51 years old. I live in Madrid, Spain. I started airbrushing about a year ago and I must say, I have become a big lover of it. At first, I used an unbranded airbrush, but after a month, I bought my first Iwata airbrush, the Iwata Revolution, because I started taking classes with a teacher in my city. I still take classes, actually. Later on, I bought another airbrush, the GSI Creos .3, because it was recommended by a guy I follow on YouTube. Last Christmas, my wife gave me the Iwata Eclipse, so now I'm a newbie with three fantastic airbrushes. I use airbrushing for doing graffiti and illustration. I hope to learn a lot from you guys and I'll try to contribute with my short experience. It's an honor to be part of this community. Thanks in advance!

Welcome aboard Juanma :)

Post up some of your work, We love pics :)

If You need any help just ask away :thumbsup:

Welcome Juanma,
you may be a newbie with 3 fantastic brushes now, but give it a year or two and I suspect you'll have more than 3 lol

Thank you all for the welcome. Some works are from step-by-step YouTube tutorials, it's a great help.

Welcome! You will surely find tons of information and good advice here.

Bienvenido! Seguro que aquí encontraras toneladas de información y buenos consejos.

Welcome Juanma,
you may be a newbie with 3 fantastic brushes now, but give it a year or two and I suspect you'll have more than 3 lol
I'm afraid that this will be the case 😂

Don't fear it, embrace it, we call it AAD - Airbrush Acquisition Disorder :)
and we are a bunch of enablers so don't think anyone is going to discourage you from buying airbrushes.

Welcome home Juanma.
Stunning work. You have learned a lot in a year.

Glad you found us.
Oh, you have a wonderful wife, with excellent taste.

Welcome Juanma, the most important thing is to enjoy what you are doing. Beautiful job on those pictures. Be grateful for your wife that she supports you and is honest with your artwork. And here in the forum you will find a lot of helpful things. 👍😎😎

Back