Abis

Young Tutorling
I'm picking up airbrushing again after 20yrs. Started to a little in the late 90s but feel off due to life. Picked it up again. Did a few controllers but looking to get into a lot more. I had a badger but it's no longer working. Did my research with the Master airbrush and so far it's working well for me until I can get better and purchase an Iwata. I bought an air compressor from home Depot with a water trap. Works fine. Due to my employer, I move a lot. Currently residing in Columbus, oh. If anyone knows of airbrush courses in this area, shoot me a message. Looking for some courses for my son and I. Much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Lete be the first to welcome you to the forum. I'm from Indiana. There are alot of great sources for info here and if you have more questions just post em up and someone will come to the rescue. As far as classes, I'm not sure if there are any near you but there are a ton of videos on YouTube including all the Airbrush Tutor vids that would be a great place to start. You can use coloring book pages for something to mess around with...but most important would be practicing dots lines and dagger strokes to get used to your equipment before moving on to more advanced projects.

Just click the tutorials button near the top of the page and it will take you straight to the airbrush tutors site where there are some free tutorials and some down loads of things to practice on

Welcome from the U.K. I spent some time living just outside Cleveland a few years back. I love OH. Can’t help with classes unfortunately. But there’s a good chance somebody here will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, I think the others have you covered apart from classes but the tutorials from airbrush tutor are pretty good and they're free. The only thing is you will have to sign up separately for them. https://www.airbrushtutor.com/

Lee

Welcome from Australia. Nice to see you including your son, it’s always nice when you can include family in your hobbies :)

Back