airbrush holders

S

shadow2462

IMG_0184 (800x600).jpg OK here is a holder I purchased but was not satisfied with the 2 wire holders at top. So I proceeded to figure out where I wanted my brushes place for best accest, so I came up with the idea to toss the wire holder at top AND REVAMP IT FOR BEST ACCESS And look as well. step 1: take wire holder section at to and throw away lol Get a 8" piece of 1.5"x1.5" alum, angle cut into 2- 4" sections. remount this part in place of old wire section, then you will need 2 3-4 " pcs. 1/2" PVC pipe cut one end at a 22deg. angle and cut out a slot on bottom side long enough for brush to set far enough in so as not to fall out. Then epoxy then in place , I used a bushing at botton so they could swivel for comfort and placement.

Nice modification! Looks much handier now with those PVC pipes.
While you threw away the wire holder I actually made me some sort of wire holder (LoL) with 2 rounded hooks and a small plastic tube which I placed over the hooks.
But mine is a bit more clumsy to work with :)
airbrush_holder.jpg

Nice modification! Looks much handier now with those PVC pipes.
While you threw away the wire holder I actually made me some sort of wire holder (LoL) with 2 rounded hooks and a small plastic tube which I placed over the hooks.
But mine is a bit more clumsy to work with :)
View attachment 18690

Thanks, actually I did keep the top section...im sort of a pack rat I always find a way to recycle most stuff I get. the wife gets on me a bunch for hanging on to things but funny thing is, she don't complain when I find a use for something she wants lol Next I will post up some pics of my easel I made from an old camera tripod, piece of angle, scrap lumber and a paper towel holder lol.

If it doesn't work modify it and make it work....... that's the way it's all about what works for you......looks good.

Back