Cameron tutorial download sketch?

D

dbr549

Hello!

I've watched the youtube vid and would like to try this tutorial (Cameron- Monotone Portrait for Beginners). I've been searching this site and can't seem to navigate to the download of the reference pic and printable sketch..?? Is it available?

Thanks,
Dave

In the video, he says something about receiving a "package contents", which has a printable A4 size sketch and the reference photo. I saw this thread but couldn't find the "package" to download. ???

In the video, he says something about receiving a "package contents", which has a printable A4 size sketch and the reference photo. I saw this thread but couldn't find the "package" to download. ???

im not sure about the "package content" but you can use this as a reference 19428d1378738132t-cameron-monotone-portrait-beginners-cameron[1].jpg

if all else fails give Mitch a PM and ask for it

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh perfect! That's what I was looking for. Thank you!

I am registered there too but I still couldn't find it. :tongue-new:

It seems that the link is not functional any more. Can some one send me a PM with a dropbox link t their zip file for me to download?
Thank you.

As you said the image seems to have been taken down, you could try sending Mitch (airbrush tutor) a PM (conversation) and ask him if he still has it and if he can help you, if he can, he most certainly will.

Why not pop along to the intro section and tell us a bit about yourself, your gear and possible plans as to what you would like to paint and such:)

Medbrush, thanks for your reply.
I have tried Mitch some time ago, but have not received any answer back, either positive or negative. Maybe he is busy, or have no times for replies, or just maybe my email fell through the cracks, :).
Therefore, I am trying my best to obtain the resources that can help me learn more.
I am quite new to this forum, so I am not sure what and where the intro section is.

I have tried Mitch some time ago, but have not received any answer back, either positive or negative. Maybe he is busy, or have no times for replies, or just maybe my email fell through the cracks, :).
Therefore, I am trying my best to obtain the resources that can help me learn more.
I am quite new to this forum, so I am not sure what and where the intro section is.

You find the intro section here http://www.airbrushforum.org/introductions/

At the top of any page next to your name you'll see a little envelope symbol, if you click on that you open up "Conversations" you can start a new conversation with airbrushtutor with your question, if you make an introduction and tag Mitch there he may also respond, to tag simply add @ before the members name with no space after the @

In order to download tutorials from the airbrush tutors website you first need to log on, you may also start a new thread in the general airbrush discussion section with your query, adding to older threads tends to get lost.

If you have trouble navigating the forum, you can pop a question into the shout box at the top of the home page, someone will respond and guide you.

If you are using tapatalk it may be more difficult to navigate, the normal Web view is far easier:)

Thanks for the info.
I have updated my profile info with some stuff about me and my equipment, as well what I am interested in learning in airbrushing.
I will definitely try the introductions link and post the same info there, as well tagging Mitch there.
Regarding the airbrushtutor webpage, I am registered there, too, I am logged in as well, and yet I cannot find a single downloadable file, not for the eye tutorial, not for the airbrush exercise 1 anf 2 (which I have made on my own in Illustrator).
I have started a conversation with Mitch too. So far one sided, since he has not answered it yet, :). I have posted a contact us question couple of weeks ago on airbrushtutor.com and I did not get any answer at all, so I hope here I will have more luck.

Regarding web browsers I tried Firefox and Safari, and not to repeat myself, my findings are listed above. :)

UPDATE: I have to slap myself hard now. Somehow I have missed the FREE DOWNLOADS links on the left of the page. Now I have to update all my conversations and posts about the links and where to find them.

THANKS AGAIN and sorry to bother you.

Last edited by a moderator:

I managed to find the image that was used in case it's of any use to you, can't find the tutorial though, it seems to join longer exist.

There are several handy how toos into the SBS section, but for now here is the image which has obviously been flipped

cam31h.jpg

For all of us, newbies, who are looking for the free downloads, they are still there, available, and great looking. Do not look for them embedded in the text itself, or as link to any of the pictures. Look at your left on the website.

Clearly labeled, but if you look too hard for something, you will miss it even if it is in front of your eyes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 2.11.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-25 at 2.11.53 PM.png
    277 KB · Views: 14
Thanks, Madbrush. I will use it with the rest of the references.

I just need some free time to practice, and I know you cannot help me on that issue, :)

Thanks.

I just need some free time to practice, and I know you cannot help me on that issue, :)

Thanks.

Nope, definitely can't help with that one, but if you manage to find some, let us all know where you found it;)

Glad you got sorted pajonate, our glorious leader is often busy being awesome, and developing new things to amaze us with. But he still loves you, he's all about spreading the love. Luckily this forum is awesome too, and someone will always be around to help out as much as they can. (Madbrush to the rescue) Make sure you post how you get on with Cameron. Don't be shy, whether it goes to plan or not, the guys around here will give you pointers and tips that could save you hours (days, weeks or months :) ) of trial and error. And if you are rockin' it, it's always good to have a pat on the back and know you're going in the right direction :)

Back