Grafo T2 airbrush

Oh, the nozzle should have a single groove cut around it in the middle if it is the .15. I believe the .2 has no markings, and the .4 has four grooves. The new nozzle in the Evolution 2024 has 2 grooves.
I haven’t unstuck it yet so can’t see but I have an Evolution (rebranded Mistair model) with those marks on the nozzle. I had intended on keeping it but now I have this Grafo I doubt I will especially as you can run any size nozzle/needle pairing you want in any of them. I love that and the build quality of these H&S’s all seem fantastic quality to me.

Hello,

I've been looking into this. The 0.15 has a thin marking, the 0.2 has no marking, the 0.4 seems to have only 1 marking but much wider than the 0.15 and the 0.6 has 2 markings.
This is a screenshot from Spraygunner. When you click on these at their site they show the actual part in package as well. It matches.
View attachment 87636

Thanks,
Ismael
Those are old images ;) . Here are the nozzles as they appear in recent years - (since maybe 2019?) Left to right - all v2 - .15, .2, .4 - I do not have a .6. I checked some v1 nozzles, and the .15 has the single ring, the .2 has no marking, and the 4 has 4 rings - at least in 2018 or 19, which is when I purchased my last Infinity - it was a V1 2 in 1, which came with both .15 and .4 setups. I have maybe 6 .15, and a couple of .2 nozzles from that same time period.

DSC_3672.jpg

Those are old images ;) . Here are the nozzles as they appear in recent years - (since maybe 2019?) Left to right - all v2 - .15, .2, .4 - I do not have a .6. I checked some v1 nozzles, and the .15 has the single ring, the .2 has no marking, and the 4 has 4 rings - at least in 2018 or 19, which is when I purchased my last Infinity - it was a V1 2 in 1, which came with both .15 and .4 setups. I have maybe 6 .15, and a couple of .2 nozzles from that same time period.

View attachment 87637
And a .6 from my Mistair Evo. Not sure about the nozzle cap, just two lines?
F56CCABE-6885-4179-9D05-A5B5331DF149.jpeg
Presumably sold with a .6 setup because it’s got to push out makeup. Mine arrived completely clogged with the stuff, I reckon it was used once or twice and then given up on rather than cleaned!

And a .6 from my Mistair Evo. Not sure about the nozzle cap, just two lines?
View attachment 87727
Presumably sold with a .6 setup because it’s got to push out makeup. Mine arrived completely clogged with the stuff, I reckon it was used once or twice and then given up on rather than cleaned!
Nozzle cap is a .2 as you would think. So not a matching set in the Mistair I bought! How odd.

Nozzle cap is a .2 as you would think. So not a matching set in the Mistair I bought! How odd.
No, it is a .6 cap after all. Soooo confusing.

When I purchased a few of the crown cap setups, the .15 and .2 used the same air cap - not sure that is the same on all of them, though. I did check the Ultra, and Evolution, and the two smaller caps are the same part number. I don't think that the .2 air cap would even fit over a .6 nozzle without crushing it. If it fits, and there is any gap at all around the nozzle, I would think you are OK.

Ah, OK, I see you got it sorted... never mind my ramblings....

When I purchased a few of the crown cap setups, the .15 and .2 used the same air cap - not sure that is the same on all of them, though. I did check the Ultra, and Evolution, and the two smaller caps are the same part number. I don't think that the .2 air cap would even fit over a .6 nozzle without crushing it. If it fits, and there is any gap at all around the nozzle, I would think you are OK.

Ah, OK, I see you got it sorted... never mind my ramblings....
Confusingly, the caps have the following markings, so far as i can tell:
.2 - none
.4 - 4 lines
.6 - 2 lines

Then there are the fineline caps with the two prongs, which don’t appear to have any markings so far as i can see.

My original fineline caps (removable 2 prong needle cap) that I put on my Infinity, and both Grafo's (t-1, and t-2) have no markings. The new ones on the Evolution 2024 do have grooves that correspond to size (They are posted a little further back in this thread). I think what you are seeing is changes in markings over time...

Back