How would you do this deadpool?

ah I see this deadpool is alive again , remember @huskystafford did this one without erasing on a tshirt so on paper or any other substrate that allows erasing would make this portrait easier
this thread and those 2 guys are the reason I was trying to airbrush today. Unfortunately my needle is stucked and I have cleaning issues right now. There is so much paint there I thought I have maybe some o-ring which I didn't know it exist...

20230927_201707.jpg

this must be paint from few years ago on that neddle... :lipssealed:

this thread and those 2 guys are the reason I was trying to airbrush today. Unfortunately my needle is stucked and I have cleaning issues right now. There is so much paint there I thought I have maybe some o-ring which I didn't know it exist...

View attachment 85201

this must be paint from few years ago on that neddle... :lipssealed:
your needle seal either needs replacing or adjusted do you have the right tool for it ?

I have set from Iwata, but I don't have a clue what I need to do. Right now I am trying to remove that crap from my needle. I got eyes like watermelons when I seen that crap on my needle....

So I manage to get needle out and paint removed. Now I am suspecting I need to use that screw driver and tighten the seal?

CL500-A1_670x670.jpg

I figure it out:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

gonna try to screw that thingy nicely and see what happens. If that doesn't help I will need to spend some money. :rolleyes:

I would appreciate it if you made it sound harder, not easier, so my crap effort has more credibility when it rears its head 😂
I know @huskystafford can talk you trough this deadpool portrait but the way I see it this portrait needs to be painted with basic monochrome techniques : start with a white substrate build up your red values as you see them before you move over to the black parts use masking if it helps and finish with the shading

I am going to do the first, probably only a section of it, maybe just face and hands to start with.

I have started playing on my PC at doing a stencil, which is a first as I usually do them with my old light box!

So this may take some time as I am learning the whole new art of computer graphic drawing programs!

I try to freehand as much as I can but will use a proper stencil if I need to :)

A stencil share thread is a good idea :cool:

I had an idea of the same thread like 2 years ago. I never opened it, cause I was assuming people won't be interested. My concerns were also what is allowed and what not to be posted as stencils for share.

I am sure @Jackie - how the hell we tag people on our new forum? I am sure I didn't tag Jackie the right way...
I am sure she would know how to attack this topic.

@JackEb working. Thx RI Ink. Look like there was something on my end...
Jackie we need your opinion about stencil sharing thread.

Back