Opinions On Badger Renegade Velocity

K

Kaizee

I am only doing textile painting at the moment and yes I do understand I will need a few more airbrushes along the way, however one specific airbrush has come to my mind and I am intrigued massively.

The Badger Renegade Velocity, from fine hair line detail to 1", in all honesty, at the moment that is all I need and is perfect for my projects.

However, I can see that the velocity is only good for mediums A(crylic), L(aquer), U(rethane) but not T(extiles).

I will be using Createx paint for my projects, can I have some knowledge please on whether it is still fine, works just as good or does have many con's to it!

EDIT: I have also had my eyes on the Patriot, but it is only £30 cheaper, and if that extra money is worthit then by god I am willing to pay it! However if it is not actually needed, then I shan't get it.

Badger Renegade Velocity = £120-£130
Badger Patriot 105 = £90-£100
Many thanks everybody and happy airbrushing!!

- Kai :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The standard Createx is recommended for a larger nozzle, like the patriot, unless you severely over reduce the paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The standard Createx is recommended for a larger nozzle, like the patriot, unless you severely over reduce the paint.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I've only just seen that the Krome is going for £129.99 on eBay which isn't any difference in price with the Velocity?? I am willing to pay the money but is it really worthit? As the Krome is a 2-in-1 fine detailed and also for background.

Many thanks wmlepage!

Kaizee I have the Krome and I love it (of course it is the only one I've ever had). I also haven't woeked on textile yet so I can't speak for it's performance there

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Kaizee I have the Krome and I love it (of course it is the only one I've ever had). I also haven't woeked on textile yet so I can't speak for it's performance there

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Just paid £130 for the Krome, hope it is going to be the best investment for my airbrushing. Next investment, the bambi!!! :D I will be sure to post up results before and after along with performance from textile painting, thank you for your input grant!

Back