Finally ordering the CM-C+!!

what we need here on the forum is an airbrush adict meeting place so we can share and avoid buying more stuff....i cant wait til i can order my micron cmcpluss

Its probably just another case of someone somewhere had a bad experience. I would think all of the people in the world using it don't do it because it sucks.

I think Herb and madbrush had a thing going, where a post was deleted, and this references that. More an inside thing not an actual personal opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wait a minuet herb i was under thee impression hok is crap so now you say its awesome whats the actual deal i know im ging to do a space piece on airbrush board with hok and clear it with gloss so it looks like a glossy photo and not to mention the flesh tone set but is irt good or crap i mean mad doesnt like harder and stienbeck and im no big fan iether i say microns or nothing lol although renegades are prety awsome
HOK is OUTSTANDING paint, I love it and once my new house is finished I will be setting up my paint shop where I can use it year round . So Yes when you get set up in Florida use it. But remember where a mask and have good ventilation ..

Its probably just another case of someone somewhere had a bad experience. I would think all of the people in the world using it don't do it because it sucks.

I think Herb and madbrush had a thing going, where a post was deleted, and this references that. More an inside thing not an actual personal opinion.

yes he deleted his post but the thread is still there..http://www.airbrushforum.org/general-airbrush-discussion/8244-intercoat-hok=-trash.html
mainly he stated that the HOK intercoat clear was trash and that a few other brands was better and cheaper.
But I have tried the other brands and can tell you that their Candy line of paint does not POP the way HOK does.

yes he deleted his post but the thread is still there..http://www.airbrushforum.org/general-airbrush-discussion/8244-intercoat-hok=-trash.html
mainly he stated that the HOK intercoat clear was trash and that a few other brands was better and cheaper.
But I have tried the other brands and can tell you that their Candy line of paint does not POP the way HOK does.

Yeah I remember seeing it, and reading some of the back and forth comments , then it was gone. Not worth dwelling on. HOK is a good product. Nuff said. I know I have one line of paint I am not thrilled with, mainly use it for t shirts, but fight it every time. Might end up tossing it or giving it away at some point. But I am not going to bash it. You can express an opinion about a product without being offensive .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah I remember seeing it, and reading some of the back and forth comments , then it was gone. Not worth dwelling on. HOK is a good product. Nuff said. I know I have one line of paint I am not thrilled with, mainly use it for t shirts, but fight it every time. Might end up tossing it or giving it away at some point. But I am not going to bash it. You can express an opinion about a product without being offensive .

Well said, Their are paints that most on here love but for the life of me I fight them so I do not use them. I just figure if you like something you will tell others and if you do not like it you just do not saying anything about it.

Well said, Their are paints that most on here love but for the life of me I fight them so I do not use them. I just figure if you like something you will tell others and if you do not like it you just do not saying anything about it.

Exactly. You know what they say about opinions. That's why there are so many brand of paint, brushes, compressors, and all the goodies we use.

Well I'm back to par again after coming down with the flu or something Sat morning, was in bed for 32 hours and it sucked!! I also use Xotic urethanes from Innate.com. They have a HOK comparison chart so you can just about get any color hok offers and it's a little cheaper. Just got my UPS shipping notification and the micron should be here Thursday.

well we will see how you like it sunday usualy theres a 3 or 4 day period when a new micron owner cant be seperated from there micron lol

Last edited:
Well I'm back to par again after coming down with the flu or something Sat morning, was in bed for 32 hours and it sucked!! I also use Xotic urethanes from Innate.com. They have a HOK comparison chart so you can just about get any color hok offers and it's a little cheaper. Just got my UPS shipping notification and the micron should be here Thursday.

see ya all need to stop drinking that beer stuff and make the switch to moonshine I have not been sick in years.
:D
Glad to hear you Micron is on it's way .

Thx Herb, been using my converted CH with the .2mm yesterday and was getting some super fine lines with her. Add the micron and I think I'm done buying brushes until the next one lmao!!

The micron will blow that away. You can run the same paint mix at a lower pressure and so much more control. I like my converted CH . But I might be in love with my micron

The micron will blow that away. You can run the same paint mix at a lower pressure and so much more control. I like my converted CH . But I might be in love with my micron

What he said. The Micron can spray a higher intensity ultra fine line at a lower psi. What my HP-CH needs 20psi for, the Micron can do cleaner at 5psi.

Thx Herb, been using my converted CH with the .2mm yesterday and was getting some super fine lines with her. Add the micron and I think I'm done buying brushes until the next one lmao!!

LOL I here ya, but before long you are going to have to grow an extra arm of three so you can use them all at the same time..

Yeah it does become a pain sometimes using so many brushes at once lol! I have 6 online right now but hell I'll have 3 different shades of darks when painting to whip through my layering process. Just stinks and the end of the night when you have to clean em all lol!

Back