hello from Ontario

D

Desederata

hi, I'm totally new to the airbrush world. I have purchased two airbrushes, one siphon and one gravity. I've watched loads of YouTube videos about cleaning, taking apart, air pressure, etc. There sure is a LOT to learn. I hope I don't ask too many questions of you right away but I have a feeling I'm going to need help as I go along. Nice to meet you.

Hello and welcome aboard :)
There's a lot to learn when you first start. Try not to get overwhelmed and just have fun with it.
Are you from Ontario, California or Ontario, Canada?

Welcome from the UK. Don’t be afraid to ask questions as you’re right, there is a lot to learn. The search feature in the forum is usually the best first place to start to find answers. You’ll be amazed how many detailed threads there are. But by all means ask and you shall receive!! [emoji3].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I will go now and read those threads you suggested. Nice to see people from all over the globe.

Welcome from Ontario. You are in the right spot to ask questions. Everyone here has no problems answering questions. Though sometimes they get short attention spans and go off on something completely differant (I blame the paint fumes:D) but you always get the answer to your questions.

Ah yes, those doggone paint fumes.............so addictive though aren't they? Thanks for the warm welcome.

. . . . . . sometimes they get short attention spans and go off on something completely differant (I blame the paint fumes:D) but you always get the answer to your questions.

Cant blame the paint fumes, (most of us use waterbourne paint lol) You will find that occasionally someone will try and lighten what seems to be a tense thread with a bit of humor, sometimes we play around while waiting for the next installment of a step by step.
If a question has been answered with a correct answer or by several choices of resolution then all gloves are off and the original subject can go anywhere.
We call it "Thread-Jacking" and if your thread has been jacked and you arent happy about it, let a mod/admin know and we'll clean the thread up. Usually if we jack a thread it means you've been accepted as part of the family, at least thats what we tell ourselves :laugh:

If you havent realised yet, this is an Australian based forum, and as such we have never taken ourselve to seriously, we believe a good learning environment is a happy environment, so expect a dose of unexpected laughter along your learning journey. Once you have been around awhile you'll learn the different personalities that are part of the furniture around here and that there is never any malice in any comments made.

Embrace the forum, our motto is 'Spread the love' not 'spread the knowledge' :love:

Welcome to the forum eh! Hmm, Canadian airbrushing gives new meaning to the phrase "hosehead" eh?

Ok who got me thinking in Bob and Doug McKenzie mode eh?

Back