Multiple T-Shirt cheat

afterdark

My friends call me Ward
Here is a quick and easy way to apply one design to multiple T-shirts.
Go to your local Art & Craft shop and purchase an Iron-on transfer pen, draw your design on paper and iron it on your t-shirts, for a few dollars it saves you hours of drawing the same design over and over. It also works on primed surfaces such as MDF boards. Used to get 4 or more from the one transfer before re-outlining.

I will have to try that. I have a feeling my daughter's volleyball team will want me to do do shirts again this year. Would save time instead of making a bunch of stencils.

That's why I love it here, top notch peeps and always new things to learn or innovative ways to make life more comfortable.

Yep gonna have to get one. Pencil or pen. I will most likely have to do a bunch of shirts soon. Cutting big stencils or other transfer methods will be too slow. Last year it was 23 identical shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep gonna have to get one. Pencil or pen. I will most likely have to do a bunch of shirts soon. Cutting big stencils or other transfer methods will be too slow. Last year it was 23 identical shirts.

I feel your pain. Transfer marker will help ease it. 23 T-shirts!, thats a nice job.

I feel your pain. Transfer marker will help ease it. 23 T-shirts!, thats a nice job.

I hope the hell so . As a total noob last year, i hand cut a few stencils out of 14x17 heatset lamination pouches. It worked but was definitely a rookie job. I still can not letter so this will make like easier and keep things where they are supposed to be . At least I have a plotter now , i am also making decals for the volleyball team, a shirt for the wife, and who knows what they will throw at me.

For just a few shirts i will layer multiple shirts (no more than 5) on the same board and turn up my air pressure a bit, do the black outline (if this applies to the design) and then take them off and i have the black outline exactly the same on all shirts and then just throw the color in the design. Admittedly this does not apply for all designs and you cant do a small shirt with a large shirt but when you can get away with it its good in a pinch. Make sure the sirts are dry before you start removing them because it can get messy. About the time it takes to smoke a cigarette is all you need.

Back