Thought i'd pop in

hi svee, love your vids. how good do you have to be to get your own theme song. no really how cool is that. it,s awesome that you take so much time to post helpfull vids for people like me. cheers.

What a well-deserved warm welcome, good to have Svee here for sure.

Cheers guys, glad to hear my vids help people out. Gonna start filming again this week so there should be new vids up next week sometime. Got the portrait on the back of that "Tribute" guitar to do and also the rest of the "Zatanna" guitar. Im also about to start work on a Universal Monsters guitar too :)
Also thinking about doing Q&A videos, while ive been away looking after my dad (who is doing really well thankyou, he started back at work this week part time) and the mrs (who went back to work this week too) ive managed to collect 112 messages on youtube and 90-odd on facebook lol. To type replies to all those would take forever hehe :)
Mitch, thanks for the welcome mate, love your videos too! Not only are you a damn good artist but you are one of the funniest guys ive seen. Keep it up mate :)

Svee Glad to hear your dad is doing well, and glad your dad and wife are going back to work. I am looking forward to seeing the new videos , and have to agree that Mitch make it fun to learn to airbrush, very funny guy.

:encouragement:thanks mate! good luck responding to all of those messages hehe! look forward to seeing some new videos :)

If it isn't my favorite guitar painter. I just ran into the Airbrush Tutor yesterday and watched all his videos. He's a hoot.
funny guy! Your last guitar you painted was great and the one before that blew me away. The detail on the grill of the car was really good. I wish I had a steady hand like yours. If you need anything for your Infinity, let me know mate.
Mike

Back