Newbie to the thread

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello all from the albany area of NY my name is John and I have 15 years experiance airbrushing mostly auto and motorcycles. I have been getting into the fine art side it lately and am looking forward to posting my work here.

ignis

Needle-chuck Ninja
Welcome from Holland. Good to have artists with experience participating in this forum. Hope you find what you're looking for and have a good time here.

Squishy

Queen Clown Slayer
Hey from the uk! I like to paint bikes too, be good to see what a pro can do, be good to see some of your work!

S

Stranger375

Hello from germany John, im really curious about your work :)

Cordyk

Sheriff Woody (Admington)
Welcome aboard my friend, always great to have new people with experience join, you will find this a friendly and helpful place to be, look forward to seeing your work.

M

MegaTitaniumMan

I would like to see pics of things you've already done.
Thanks.
MTM.

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
198.jpg189.jpg156.jpg197.jpg187.jpgMy desktop comp is down with a bad video card liquid cooling leaked on it. Stuck on the laptop right now as soon as it's up I'll be happy to post up some old work. I did find a few pics on here.

Last edited:
M

MarieLune

Stricly Attitude, thanks, it's not fire or skull but I like that too. Your work is very good too! :)

Strictly Attitude

Air-Valve Autobot!
Yeah thats mainly because it's what my customers want, I am starting to get into doing fine art now I started tattooing about 6 years ago and have done so much different work. Allot of different subject matter and have to be able to create anything. My next piece is going to be a racing piece I will post from beginning to end I wish I knew about forums when I first started Airbrushing what a help it would have been. Thank you

Zotilraxx

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello all from the albany area of NY my name is John and I have 15 years experiance airbrushing mostly auto and motorcycles. I have been getting into the fine art side it lately and am looking forward to posting my work here.

Welcome bro. Looking forward to see your works.

M

MarieLune

I put my things in here thinking it was my post, really sorry Strickly Attitude, I erase my stuff :dejection:

S

Stranger375

Cool stuff there Strictly, i like the paint job on that Spyder.